I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Friday, 18 October 2013

Reading reflection

This week i have been reading tomorrow when the war began. I have read 3 chapters. It is easy and hard to read. It was hard because I didn't understand Some words. What I like about my book is that it has action in it and it doesn't tell everything first so like its boring... Still boring and then BOOM!!! There's a lot of action. What I don't like about the book is that there's only 6 kids and there mums and dads got kidnaped by some people I don't really know yet but there mum and dad left a note saying they said it was the an army problem so it's either they got kidnaped or they had to leave town. What I think is going to happen next is there going to keep searching until they find there parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve my learning.