I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Friday, 9 August 2013

Reading reflection

This week I have been reading The Outsides. It's about two gangs called the socs which stands for socials and the greasers. The socs are the rich gang that have really good stuff like knifes and stuff like that but the greasers are poor and they live in old  type of houses. I'm up to page 33. I like the book I like it because its from the old days I also like it because there are some interesting words. There are some things we have in common like we have some types of we opens that they have and some people are poor and rich. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve my learning.