I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Thursday, 4 July 2013

Jack and the bean stalk

Once upon a time there was a boy named Jack. Jack's family was so poor that he had to sell a cow for some money. But Jack sold the cow for some beans and the man that gave Jack the beans said they were magic beans. Jack said, "magic beans theres no such thing as magic beans."

Then the man said "there is. Plant one of them and see for yourself."

 "Ok" Jack said running home excitedly. When Jack got home he showed his father and he said "look father I sold the cow for some magic beans."

"Magic beans you say theres no such thing as magic and I told you to sell the beans for money not beans."

"But father" Jack said

"no theres no buts Jack go to your room"

 So Jack walked up the stairs into his room and lay down crying.

1 comment:

  1. Hello

    This is really cool. I like how Jack was like all sad and said "but father" it was funny. Hey how would you like to be my internet buddy we can chat and stuff. If it is a yes reply as soon as possible, if no please still reply to tell me. ( I am quadblogging with your class page) I look forward to hearing from you.

    Josh Melville Intermediate Hamilton

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve my learning.